Volume 45 Issue No. 1:
- Robert Bejesky, The Economics of the Will to Fight: Public Choice in the Use of Private Contractors in Iraq, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 1 (2015).
- John J. Davis & Lesley B. Gladden, The Bill of Rights As A Code of Criminal Procedure: Judge Henry Friendly’s Prescient Prediction, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 63 (2015).
- Stefan J. Bachman, Comment, An Intersection of Law and Order: Federal Courts, Overcrowded Conditions Inside Alabama’s Prison System, and the Scope of Possible Remedial Relief After Brown v. Plata, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 91 (2015).
- Robert J. Sewell, Comment, Should I Stay or Should I Go? A Guide to Change of Venue in Alabama Criminal Courts, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 141 (2015).
- Cydney L. Reynolds, Criminal Procedure—Third Party Consent—Upholding Consent to Search by Cotenant Over Objection of Tenant Removed from Premises. Fernandez v. California, 134 S. Ct. 1126 (2014), 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 199 (2015).
- Stewart James Alvis, Criminal Procedure—Search Incident to Arrest—Warrantless Collection of Digital Information from Cell Phones Deemed Unconstitutional.Riley v. California, 134 S. Ct. 2473 (2014), 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 211 (2015).
Volume 45 Issue No. 2:
- John Bennett, The Diversity Ruse: How Grutter Upheld Affirmative Action by Failing to Apply Strict Scrutiny, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 225 (2015).
- M. Akram Faizer, Reinforced Polarization: How the Roberts Court’s Recent Decision to Invalidate the Voting Rights Act’s Coverage Formula Will Exacerbate the Divisions That Bedevil U.S. Society, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 303 (2015).
- Jessica Brookshire, Civil Liability for Bullying: How Federal Statutes and State Tort Law Can Protect Our Children, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 351 (2015).
- James T. Dawkins IV, A Dish Served Cold: The Case for Criminalizing Revenge Pornography, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 395 (2015).
- J.D. Marsh, Criminal Law—Child Pornography—Restitution Under 18 U.S.C. § 2259 Limited to the Injury Proximately Caused by the Individual Possessor’s Crime. Paroline v. United States, 134 S. Ct. 1710 (2014), 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 447 (2015).
- Sarah C. Chamberlain, Case Note, Constitutional Law—Equal Protection—Democratic Amendment to Michigan’s Constitution Prohibiting Affirmative Action Upheld as Constitutional. Schuette v. Coal. to Defend Affirmative Action, 134 S. Ct. 1623 (2014), 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 457 (2015).
Volume 45 Issue No. 3:
- Alyssa A. DiRusso, Euthanizing Small Charities: The Threat of Small Trust Termination Statutes, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 473 (2015).
- Jefferson A. Holt, Reading Our Written Constitution, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 487 (2015).
- Clay C. Johnson, A Case for an Efficient System: How Relaxing Midlevel Provider Supervision and Prescriptive Authority Laws Will Reduce Costs and Increase Access to Health Care in Alabama, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 565 (2015).
- Sarah Sutton Osborne, Carried Away: Sun Capital, Politics, and the Potential for A New Spin on “Trade or Business” in Private Equity, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 595 (2015).
- Erin Godwin, Constitutional Law—First Amendment—Aggregate Limits on Campaign Contributions Violate First Amendment Rights. McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission, 134 S. Ct. 1434 (2014), 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 639 (2015).
- Taylor Phillips, Constitutional Law—Establishment Clause—Prayers Before Town Board Meetings Held Constitutional. Town of Greece v. Galloway, 134 S. Ct. 1811 (2014), 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 651 (2015).
- Eleventh Circuit Survey of Recent Decisions, 45 Cumb. L. Rev. 663 (2015).