Volume 46 Issue No. 1:
- David T. Hardy, Lawyers, Historians, and “Law-Office History”, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 1 (2016).
- Stephen P. Halbrook, Firearm Sound Moderators: Issues of Criminalization and the Second Amendment, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 33 (2016).
- Ed R. Haden & Adam K. Israel, The Fourth Amendment, Game Wardens, and Hunters, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 79 (2016).
- Ryan Pulver, Interstate Transfer Pricing and the Provocation of the Compact Clause, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 103 (2016).
- Andrea Bolton, Regulating Ride-share Apps: a Study on Tailored Reregulation Regarding Transportation Network Companies, Benefitting Both Consumers and Drivers, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 137 (2016).
- Jonathan Green, Trade Secrets and Data Security: a Proposed Minimum Standard of Reasonable Data Security Efforts When Seeking Trade Secret Protection for Consumer Information, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 181 (2016).
- Erin G. Godwin, Judicial Notice and the Internet: Defining a Source Whose Accuracy Cannot Reasonably Be Questioned, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 219 (2016).
- J.D. Marsh, Plaintiff’s Recovery Limited to Punitive Damages: the Punitive Nature of the Alabama Wrongful Death Statute, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 225 (2016).
Volume 46 Issue No. 2:
- Alfred L. Brophy, The Southern Scholar: Howard College Before the Civil War, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 289 (2016).
- Jerome Gray & James U. Blacksher, The Dillard Cases and Grassroots Black Political Power, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 311 (2016).
- Tommie S. Cardin & Richard L. Engstrom, Preclearance Politics in Mississippi: State Legislative Redistricting, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 349 (2016).
- Andrew Spencer, Christopher Hughes, & Rob Richie, Escaping the Thicket: the Ranked Choice Voting Solution to America’s Districting Crisis, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 377 (2016).
- Jonathan C. Augustine & John K. Pierre, The Substance of Things Hoped For: Faith, Social Action and Passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 425 (2016).
- Compendium of State-Centric Legal Developments, 46 Cumb. L. Rev. 465 (2016).