Volume 49 Issue No. 1:
- David M. Smolin, The One Hundred Thousand Dollar Baby: The Ideological Roots of a New American Export, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 1 (2019).
- Xan P. Ingram, Physician Liability for Sex-Assignment Surgeries on Intersex Babies, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 55 (2019).
- Emma Cummings, The [Un]enforceability of Abortion and Selective Reduction Provisions in Surrogacy Agreements, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 85 (2019).
- Alex Sidwell, Protect All Parties: Opposing the American Bar Association’s Position Statement on Regulation of International Surrogacy Arrangements, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 125 (2019).
- Sydney H. Willmann, Commercial Surrogacy and the Sale of Children under the Revised Uniform Parentage Act of 2017, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 157 (2019).
- Craig A. Shirley, Alabama’s Wrongful Death Act and the Unborn Plaintiff, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 195 (2019).
- Mallory Koger, Constitutional Law—Retaliatory Arrests: Existence of Probable Cause Does Not Bar First Amendment Retaliation Claim Involving Official Municipal Policy. Lozman v. City of Riviera Beach, 138 S. Ct. 1945 (2018), 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 225 (2019).
- Brooke L. Messina, Constitutional Law—Fourth Amendment: Fourth Amendment’s Automobile Exception Does Not Permit a Warrantless Police Officer to Search a Vehicle Located Inside a Home’s Cartilage. Collins v. Virginia, 138 S. Ct. 1663 (2018), 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 239 (2019).
Volume 49 Issue No. 2:
- The Honorable Karon O. Bowdre, Foreword, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 251 (2019).
- The Honorable R. David Proctor, Foreward, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 255 (2019).
- The Honorable William M. Acker, When to Remonstrate, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 257 (2019).
- Janet Ainsworth, Killer Apps for the Practice of Law: Past, Present, and Future, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 273 (2019).
- The Honorable Joel F. Dubina, How to Litigate Successfully in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 297 (2019).
- Eliot T. Tracz, Separation of Powers as Grounds for Interlocutory Appeals, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 307 (2019).
- Allison Bendall, State Constitutional Law—Weaver v. Myers and the Scope of Privacy Rights in Litigation and Death Under Florida Law, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 321 (2019).
- Garrett L. Hartley, No Sanctuary: An Analysis of the Trump Administration’s War on Sanctuary Jurisdictions, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 355 (2019).
- Emily Schmidt, Article III Standing in Data-Breach Litigation: Does a Heightened Risk of Identity Theft Constitute an Injury-in-Fact?, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 389 (2019).
- Cumberland Law Review Junior Editors, Eleventh Circuit Survey, 49 Cumb. L. Rev. 423 (2019).